Monday, September 1, 2008

Blog the First

Welcome to my little slice of the blog-o-sphere!

To begin with, my name's Nikki. I'm old enough to vote and go to war, but not old enough to drink. I work and go to school, which is the reason that I am creating this blog!

I'm taking a class called Gender and Pop Culture, and a good portion of my grade in this class is stemming from the posts that I do on this blog. I think it's really interesting, and a lot more fun to do then say, a research paper.

And besides, I had wanted to start a blog anyway!

So anyway, continuing with a little more information about me. I enjoy reading- fantasy series such as Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Inheritance Cycle, and Twilight are my favorite. I'm also a big fan of anime and manga- in fact, my display name is my name in Japanese. My favorite TV shows are Stargate: SG1, Chuck, and Smallville.

And that's pretty much me in a nutshell!

Stay tuned for more posts and stuff!

Ja ne~
<3 Nikori

PS: In case you were wondering, "Ja ne" is Japanese for "See you later". ^_^

1 comment:

cathy said...

I have read all your post to the current date and have enjoyed them! My favorite I think is the one about "Palin's Daughter". I wish you luckin the future!